Integrate. Flow. Thrive.
Fran Tone is an engaging speaker known for her ability to help people identify blind spots that get in the way of growing businesses and careers that foster desired lifestyles.
How would you like to spend three months surfing or doing your favorite activity, have the freedom to become a 3X #1 bestselling author and really to master your work-life balance and integrate time for yourself, family, friends and work?
The Tone Method taught in all of Fran’s keynotes will help you do just that.
• The Art of Action®: Strategies for Work-Life Balance and Harmony that work (Life Integration). Keys to Optimizing Life & Building a Stronger Business or Career
• The 3 C’s: Curiosity. Courage. Consistency. Leading with purpose for maximum impact
• Subtle Shifts. Get your team to work harder and thank you for it.
• Prolonging Inspiration. How to Harness, Nurture and Grow an Inspirational Moment into Lasting Life-time Motivation
• Ethics Continuing Education . Supercharging ethics to build stronger businesses and iron-clad trust with clients. Designed initially for lawyers, but modifiable to suit any professional group needing continuing education.
Keynotes | Breakouts | Workshops | Panel Discussions | Executive Coaching
Fran combines 40 years in the legal business, experience as a business owner and strategic advisor, a high performance athlete, athletic trainer, and personal struggles since childhood to help women optimize their full potential as professionals.
Download Fran's One-Sheet
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST
- Alameda County Bar Association
- El Dorado County Bar Association
- Northstar Ski Resort, A Vail Resort
- Oklahoma State Bar Association
- Professional Ski Instructors of America
- PSIA-AASI Women’s Summit
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- Santa Barbara County Bar Association
- Soroptimist International
- Zawadisha: Women as Change Makers
“We really enjoyed hosting you and your presentation was fantastic! You are not only a good speaker but you also shared very valuable information that all lawyers need.”
– Susan Damron, Director Educational Programs Oklahoma Bar Association
“Fran has spoken to our organization several times and each time she brings innovative ideas that engage our leadership. I have seen our leadership team develop higher emotional intelligence and become more inspired and productive after her talks.”
– Kristi Jereb-Prochazka, Executive Director Professional Ski Instructors of America
“Fran … The El Dorado County Bar Association has been holding monthly CLE’s for at least 5 years. After your presentation, I smiled with pride when someone said something like this, ‘Wow, you really snatched a good one! ”
– Kathleen Bailey, Executive Director El Dorado County Bar Association
“People are still coming in talking about what they learned during your talk and are using what they learned.”
– Sheryl Elder, Event Promoter and Career Counselor Business & Career Network